Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Cupid's Chronicles:: Alex: Lust is easy. Love is hard. Like is most important. Part I


Let me introduce myself before I spill my guts for all to read. I am 27 year old woman that has been in a relationship for 7 years. I work in an art gallery, which I will not disclose, that I love love love!! I am in love with my job.

So why am I blogging? Well.... relationships are hard, and we all need an outlet, so this is mine. Here goes...

Like I said before I have been with the same man 7 years, and I wish that I loved my relationship as much as I love my job. Don't get me wrong I love my guy, but actually being in love with him is harder. I remember daydreaming about our love and our love making, so fulfilling, so sensual, so... lustful. Damn, it was delicious. We use to, well I use to, want nothing more but to have sex with him, now it's past the lust and now it's on to the love. Like I said lust is easy, but once you actually fall in love with a guy, that lust bubble floats away and reality sits in.

What can I do to keep that yearning of lust, but maintain the feeling of love?

No comments:

Post a Comment