Saturday, September 26, 2009

Cupid's Chronicles:: Candace: He loves me, he loves me not...


Here I am at 28 and still VERY single. Why I am single is beyond me! I think I'm a catch. I have a masters in business, I'm attractive, driven, supportive and the life of any party! I have no problem attracting men, keeping them however is impossible. For some reason no matter how much I like a guy or how much he likes me, we never get pass that 6 month mark. Urrgghh!!! I'm pretty open to constructive critism and self reflection but I sware the guy's I date are ass holes in disguse!!! that's why we never work out! I would love to be in a long term relationship but I've found that it's easier for me to walk out of a relationship than it is for me to walk into one. My past expierences have built a huge wall over the years so I'm usually out at the first sign of trouble. So that is my love life in a nut shell *sigh*. I'm a little sleepy so I'm going to be brief tonight. I'd like to say I think it's great that CC has allowed me to give a personal account of my love life, suprisingly it is very theraputic lol. Okay gotta jet, maybe tomorrow I'll give you the run down on my most recent babes! Toodles!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment