Saturday, September 26, 2009

CC's Love Guide:



I was watching "The Notebook" the other day and cried the entire length of the movie! Is it just me or are the heated arguments in these films even dalloped with romance? Later that evening, I thought about how misleading these movies can be. So I share with you my harsh epiphany. We should take away the glamour that Holloywood has glazed love with. When merging into a relationship we should go in with our eyes wide open. Art does NOT always imitate life. Don't get me wrong true love is a beautiful necessity but we must realize that our patrner will inevetibly do things that will make you swear he/she took a class on the 'art of being hurtful'. We must fall in love with REAL love for it is no movie it's reality!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment