Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Cupid's Chronicles:: Brandon: My World

When approached with the opportunity to write about my 'dating escapades' I turned it down without a thought. After some convincing, I decided what the hell! It’ll be anonymous so I'll give it a go. Where do I start? I've been single for the last 2 years. My last relationship lasted for 3 years and we nearly got married. I called off the wedding four months before the actual wedding date because honestly I just wasn't ready. I felt compelled to propose once we found out she was expecting but I had this gnawing voice telling me that this wasn't the right thing to do. I broke the news to her over dinner and I felt like the worst person on earth at the sight of her tears. Now she and I are proud parents who are cordial solely for the sake of our son. So here I am single in Houston. I began dating again about a year ago and I must say women are damn near impossible to please! But that’s a whole other story that I'll touch on some other day. This feels weird writing about this but I guess it will take some getting use to...Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment