Friday, June 17, 2011

Laugh of the Week!

I was thinking about the worst date I 've ever had and while there are quite a few runner ups, this particular date wins HANDS DOWN! My date set very definitive plans including my meeting him at his home by 8:00pm. I drive to his home and soon find out that it was actually the home of his cousin. That was fine with me, my bad for assumming right?! We go inside the house and my date informs me that he is currently without transportation. He was extremely embarrassed and apologetic so I let it go. He goes on to say his older cousin will be driving us to the resturaunt he selected for the evening and picking us up as well! I was speechless, but his cousin was everything but. The cousin comes down the stairs yelling at my date saying he can drop us off but he WILL NOT pick us up! I was so ashamed and I didn't even do anything wrong! In the end I was a good sport. I drove us to the closest resturaunt I could find. My date continued to apologize the enitre ride home but some things are unforgivable. Needless to say we never spoke again.  So lets hear it readers! WHAT'S THE WORST DATE YOU'VE EVER BEEN ON? Make us laugh but be brief!

(Want to comment? 1. click comment 2. click annonmous 3. create a bogus name 4. submit)

No comments:

Post a Comment