Monday, October 26, 2009
Body Language: Are You Being Lied To?
Have a feeling you're not getting the whole truth? Well here are some non-verbal flags that tell you when someone is not being honest.
1. A person who is lying to you will avoid making eye contact.
2. Hands touching their face, throat & mouth. Touching or scratching the nose or behind their ear. Not likely to touch their chest/heart with an open hand.
3. A guilty person gets defensive. An innocent person will often go on the offensive.
4. A liar is uncomfortable facing his questioner/accuser and may turn his head or body away.
5. A liar might unconsciously place objects (book, coffee cup, etc.) between themselves and you.
6. Physical expression will be limited and stiff, with few arm and hand movements. Hand, arm and leg movement are toward their own body the liar takes up less space.
Click the link below to find out about more body language that implies deception!
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)