Saturday, October 31, 2009

Cupid's Chronicles::Brandon: More than Meets the Eye

I noticed last entry left a few females upset. I'd love to apologize but it wouldn't be sincere. I am an older male but if I make a rash decision to have sex with a beautiful woman while under the influence sue me! Last I checked I am a man and a SINGLE man at that so do me a favor, the day I decide to pass on sex with a woman I've admired for months shoot me! No wonder some of these readers are SINGLE females. They are way too hard on men. I'll leave that topic alone. My crush turned disposable dame (DD) is still in the picture, sexually more than anything else. Our sexual encounters have become alot more frequent. We're averaging about 4-5 times a week. Contrary to popular belief I'm not heartless, so we do talk alot and I must say that the sober her is very impressive. She seems like a cool chick. I 'm just not trying to be decieved. She's younger and highly desired. I'm sure I'm one of many. So for now she'll remain my DD. Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment