Thursday, October 22, 2009

Cupid's Chronicle: Alex:: Jezebel


Okay so I took a sabbatical from EVERYTHING… I had to reflect on myself… I honestly feel I need more time because I feel as though a lustful freak beast has been released. It is like men are looking at me different and approaching me different. I honestly feel like a Jezebel walking the streets on the prowl. I’m also walking different and paying more attention to how I look. I wear make-up to work and doing my hair. What is this new feeling I am feeling?

So now there is a guy at work that on a normal day I would never have given him the time of day, but now I am purposely trying to “seduce” him, and it is working. I lean over his desk, when I have to tell him something I say it closer to his ear, give him longer looks at meetings. It’s like the FREAK BEAST has been pushed down for so long, and it is now busting out.

Oh maybe I should say something about my boyfriend…lol! Wellllll, he has noticed a change and he does not like it. He looks at me in the morning putting my making up on, and I see him from the mirror looking at me thinking “Wtf? Why is she getting all cute for work?”… Well my dear…. I cheated on you and I have no control over myself.

I need a leash and someone to tame me. I am so bad…


2 comments:

  1. WHOA!!! I think you should let your FREAK BEAST out to your man only or at least break up with him and freak freely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I THINK CURIOUSITY IS WHAT HAS CAUSED ALL OF THIS. YOU HAVE LOCKED UP FOR SO LONG YOU FORGOT WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO NOT BE IN A RELATIONSHIP. I THINK THE FREAK WILL FADE AND YOU WILL GET BACK TO REALITY...HOPEFULLY YOU DON'T GET CAUGHT... THEN YOU WILL BE STUCK LIKE CHUCK

    ReplyDelete