Friday, October 9, 2009

Cupid's Chronicles: Alex:: Stuck in a rut!


So the question that is out there is “Did you meet up with your ex-boyfriend?”…. YES guys I did. The weird thing is I have no regrets.

Okay so me and my ex were chatting via telephone and email for some time now. Flirting and reminiscing on old times. Well after awhile I felt horrible because he was aware of my relationship status and all that ran through my mind was “what goes around comes around”. He stated that he understood about my relationship, but would still like to see me so we could talk in person… BIG MISTAKE!

Well about 3 times a week I go to this coffee place to read, so I told him to come there. He walked in and all I could say was WOW, damn he looked good. It was like seeing a ghost from the past, but this ghost looked better then I remembered. The night went on and he did very subtle gestures to let me know that he still wanted more, like touching my hand over the table, sweeping my hair from my face, etc… Then it happened! He said, “Alex, you were the best thing that has ever happened to me, you were meant for me and I for you. We can’t base our tomorrow by continuously harping on mistakes of our youthful past… and blah blah blah”. It all sounded just too right, but inside I also felt too wrong (due to my boyfriend). Well the night winded down and he walked me to my car, and yes we kissed. OMG, I can’t remember the last time that I had butterflies after kissing, there was this tingle that ran down my spine. It was… magical (corny, I know), but it was.

So the question is, now what? Do I explored this tingle down my spine, or do I continue in this relationship that stimulates nothing?

HELP ME FOLKS!

1 comment:

  1. you should be honest with yourself. Is it the "forbidden" that your exctied about or do you really feel like this time around is different?

    ReplyDelete