Thursday, October 1, 2009

Cupid's Chronicles::Brandon: Circle Yes or No

So I've been crushing on this beautiful lady that works at my job. I was told she has a boyfriend and to be honest I couldn't care less. I'm thinking may the best man win right? Anyway I'm having a hard time trying to figure out if she's into me or not. I could swear she's giving me the flirty eye (you know the look lol) but then again it could all be my imagination. Here's a little secret ladies...men HATE rejection! I know no one likes to be rejected but it can REALLY cut us deep. For this reason, I must come up with a smooth approach. Don't get me wrong, I don't have trouble conversing with women when I'm out but this is different. I gotta work with this woman! I would have to see her everyday and re-live the rejection each time we pass! Maybe I should just try the classic "do you like me? circle yes or no" method. lol I'm sure it will at least make her smile. I'll give it some thought and keep everyone posted. Later

1 comment:

  1. I think you should go for it Brandon! She might like you too and maybe waiting on you to make the 1st move...

    ReplyDelete